Rosehip Oil for Curly Natural Hair - 👑INGREDIENT HIGHLIGHT👑
What is Rosehip Oil?
Rosehip oil has found important applications in hair care, owing to its antimicrobial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. This traditional oil is extracted from the Rosa canina bush grown in Chile. The oil is derived by pressing the fruit and seeds, unlike rose oil, which comes from rose petals.
Rosehip seed oil has been in use for ages. It is primarily used for treating itching and dryness on the scalp and dandruff. While Native Americans, Egyptians, and Mayans used rosehip oil for hair for ages, it is gaining traction in modern times as well, thanks to its scalp-healing attributes.
- Reinvigorates hair
- Adds shine
- Adds bounce and silkiness back to limp lifeless hair
- Helps fight dandruff
- Hydrates dry, flaky scalp.
- Attracts and seals moisture into hair
- Nourishes scalp and hair
- Leaves dry hair soft and revitalized
HOW DOES ROSEHIP OIL BOOST THE HEALTH OF YOUR HAIR AND SCALP?
Your scalp needs moisturization – especially during winters. Since ancient times, people have used rosehip oil to keep fine lines and dandruff at bay.
Besides, the use of rosehip oil on hair promotes the rejuvenation of hair follicles. Your hair grows stronger, resulting in reduced hair fall. Moreover, rosehip oil is packed with essential fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants that revitalize skin and hair.
The use of rosehip oil for hair growth is beneficial because:
- Rosehip, the fruit that bears rosehip oil, is rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C is required for moisturizing the skin and eliminating free radicals.
- Rosehip also contains a high percentage of linoleic acids and other fatty acids. These elements are essential for maintaining a healthy scalp.
- Rosehip oil is packed with vitamin E and anti-inflammatory agents that are needed for nourishing your skin and hair.
The unique combination of vitamins A, E, and C found in rosehip oil is gaining popularity for maintaining beauty and vitality.
Check out our RoyalTea Herbal Hair Growth!!
It helps in improving the hair's natural growth cycle and prevents hair loss.
Visit https://www.royaltycurls.com/ to shop.