WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF COCONUT & COCOA WHIPPED HAIR BUTTER?
If you are trying to let your hair grow, Royalty Curls Coconut & Cocoa Whipped Hair Butter will help you keep it healthy and soft in the process it’s benefits to hair are no less.
Coconut & Cocoa whipped hair butter . . .
- Moisturizes your hair
- Makes it more manageable
- Prevents hair loss due to breakage
- Strengthens the hair shaft
- Adds volume and strength to fine hair
Coconut oil and Cocoa are perfect combinations that help to combat hair loss, reducing dead and split ends also allows for less frequent trips to the hair salon!
- Sweet Almond Oil - Good in making your hair stronger and less prone to split ends
- Coconut Oil - Prevents hair loss and keep your hair in good condition
- Avocado Oil - Coats your hair shaft and help it retain moisture. The natural oils in the fruit provide your hair with long-lasting and deep hydration
- Olive Oil - Beneficial for dry, thick hair. It can keep your hair moist and strong and it also tends to weigh down thinner hair
- Jojoba Oil - Excellent in sealing in moisture and minimize frizz
HOW TO USE?
Apply it only to the ends of your hair and stay away from the scalp. If you don't, the cocoa butter will weigh your hair down and it will look as if you haven't showered for weeks. Yikes!
Don't apply too much. A little cocoa butter goes a long way. The ideal amount would be a nickel-sized drop. Spread through the ends of your hair and leave on for 3 to 4 minutes.
WHAT'S IN IT?
Theobroma Cocoa (Cocoa Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Pearsea Gratisma (Avocado Oil), Olea europaea (Olive Oil), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Glycerin, tocopherol (Vitamin E), Essential Oil Fragrance.
- NO silicones
- NO sulfates
- NO petroleums
- NO mineral oil
- NO parabens
- NO phthalates
- NO formaldehyde